Daily Missions are a new feature which were added in the Alice Through The Looking Glass Update.
It consists of 3 missions that are available every day and that will change every day, even if they aren't completed. Each mission completed will give a reward, one that will help in any case in unlocking a character.
|Challenge No.||Figure Uses||Prize|
|1||Chosen Classic Figure||Stamp, collecting 6 stamps will unlock a new daily mission figurine|
|2||Randomly chosen theme||Coins, Pixel Coins, or Tickets|
|3||Randomly chosen Rare or Epic figure||Coins, Pixel Coins, or Tickets|
Lilo & Stitch
Beauty and the Beast
Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Rat
- Hanging Tree
- Melting Man
- Corpse Kid
- Corpse Dad
- Corpse Mom
- Accordion Player
- Bass Player
- Saxophone Player
- One-Armed Bandit
Pirates of the Caribbean
Alice Through the Looking Glass
Mickey Mouse and Friends
Big Hero 6
Wreck it Ralph
- Many Daily Missions have appeared which are impossible to complete. They include:
- Hop on logs in the Haunted Mansion (Problem: There are no logs in this world)
- Scare birds in Wreck-It Ralph (Problem: There are no birds in this world)
- If you collect all the daily mission characters, then the daily missions disappear, resulting in no prizes until there are more daily mission characters. This becomes a problem for Ticket collectors because this is the only way to obtain the currency for free with the exception of leveling up characters to their 1st or 4th star.
- A glitch causes a player's missions for the day to restart when the app is force-closed. This can be used to get multiple stamps in the span of one day.